Kiddies In The Kitchen
Kiddies in the kitchen is a segment where we show you recipes that can be made with your children at home! Easy but never clean friendly, we show you that you can spend time with your child/children while also being creative and making food all at once. TALK ABOUT MULTITASKING!
This recipe is definitely daddy friendly and as you can see from the pics below, they enjoyed every minute! They were so proud of what they achieved.
200g Milk Chocolate Bar
3 ½ Cups Chocolate Rice Crisps
(Makes around 12-15)
- Take your bar of chocolate and break it into small pieces into a microwave safe bowl
- Add 3 ½ cups of the Chocolate Rice Crips in a different bowl enough to fit both the crisps and chocolate
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave on medium to high heat setting for about 3 minutes. Always give it a stir every minute to make sure you don’t over heat your yummy mix.
- Be careful when you take your bowl out of the microwave it may be quit hot. You then pure your melted chocolate into the bowl of rice crisps and give it a good mix!
- Get some patty pans in which ever size you like, we used large ones so it’s easier on the kiddies
- Once you’re done, put them away in the refrigerator for at least 1.5 to 2 hrs and you’re done!
This is very plain and simple but still delicious! You can always vamp it up with mini marshmallows, hundreds and thousands, m&m’s and so much more!
Love Kelly C. <3